Image of fragment of a stone carving of a lion found on the surface of the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey). Includes handwritten note stating 'Sakje Geuzi. Lion Relief. Annals Vol 1 Plate XXXV'.
Sakje Geuzi No. 12a 'Sakje Geuzi. Lion Relief'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/22
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 25
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published inGarstang, (1908), ‘Excavations at Sakje-Geuzi, in North Syria: Preliminary report for 1908’, Liverpool Annals of Archaeology and Anthropology, Vol. 1, plate XXXV.2.