Image of the remains of a sculptured pavement discovered in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), showing tiled rosettes carved into stone. Handwritten note with negative states 'H 11'.
Sakje Geuzi No.179: Rosette pavement
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/226
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H11
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (190mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has light scratches and discolouration on one edge due to light damage.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.