Image of partial excavated stone staircase or wall. Looks similar to brick walls discovered in the mound of Songrus Eyuk (Songrus Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey) in 1911.
Sakje Geuzi: Songrus Eyuk, stone steps
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/282
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc H25GB 3431 MISC/H/25
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (190mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
This negative was formerly held in the Misc. Near eastern negatives collection. Transferred in December 2015.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has scratches as well as dark spotting. Some light discolouration along the edges and some emulsion flaking
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.