Image of the left wing of the portico discovered in the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), showing the sculpture of a lion and reliefs of a winged lion and a man.
Sakje Geuzi No. 49 b. 'Sakje Geuzi. Sculpture L. Wing.'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/68
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H08 85
- Dates of Creation1908
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content