Image of three decorated vases from the mound of Jobba Eyuk (Coba Höyük) near Sakje Geuzi (Sakçagözü, Turkey), [same objects as JG/SG/200 with a darker background]. Handwritten note with negative states 'Jobba Eyuk: painted vases + stone vase' and ‘expedition’ crossed out.
Sakje Geuzi No. 155: 'Jobba Eyuk: painted vases + stone vase'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/SG/201
- Dates of Creation[1908 - 1911]
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (190mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in same envelope as JG/SG/200.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has scratches, spotting and some damage to the edge of the glass.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.