Information in the Court of King’s Bench by Sir Robert Sawyer, Attorney General, against David King, Robert Keys, John Lloyd, James Hulbeard [otherwise called James Hulbert], Richard Webb, William Beard, Benjamin Godfrey, John Hatsell, John Hind, John Bawden for holding a religious assembly in the dwelling house of the said Robert Keys, in the parish of St Michael Bassishaw, London 30 Dec, 35 Car II. Old office-copy on 10 brief sheets indorsed, ‘Copy of information agt Mr David King and others in the Crowne Office.’
Copy of information against those found in a religious assembly (names given)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 123 DWL/RB/1/228
- Former ReferenceGB 123 Treatises v.183 Treatises v.53
- Dates of Creation30 December 1683
- Physical Description10 folio, ff 294-303 (f 294v, f 295v, f 296v, f 297v, f 298v, f 299v, f 300v, f 301v, f 302v, f 303v are blank). Additional foliation ff 1-10; 336 x 250 mm.
Scope and Content
Other Finding Aids
Argent / Black v.183 (also listed as v.53); Thomas p.19
For Sir Robert Sawyer (bap 1633 d 1692), Attorney General from 1681, see Corr 1137A and ODNB.