. Three papers, octavo, clearly written by Thomas Greaves; whose letter to Baxter including this paper is ‘a little tast’ of his intended work on Christian Evidences, is in Letters, vol. ii, f. 9 dated 5 August 1656 (listed as Corr 317). ‘Muhamedes passim in Alcorano Christum, & Euangelium magnis laudibus attolit.’
Arguments and passages in the Koran
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 123 DWL/RB/1/213
- Former ReferenceGB 123 Treatises v.38 Treatises v.168
- Dates of Creation5 August 1656
- Language of MaterialLatin
- Physical Descriptionff 204-205 (f 205v is blank); 200 x 145 mm.
Scope and Content
Other Finding Aids
Argent / Black v.168 (also listed as v.38); Thomas p.9
For Thomas Greaves (1611-76), the Oriental scholar, see WR, Corr 296, 317 and ODNB.