Baxter’s public notification of his intention, in maintaining public worship in his chapel. A small paper, much altered by Baxter: it is mounted on a folio leaf.
Baxter’s professed reasons for his preaching in his chapel
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 123 DWL/RB/1/211
- Former ReferenceGB 123 Treatises v.36 Treatises v.166
- Dates of Creation30 January 1674
- Physical Descriptionf 201 (f 201v is blank); 300 x 175 mm.