Letter to Baxter, from Dr John Wallis, Savilian Professor of Geometry at Oxford, offering remarks on Baxter’s Aphorismes. Very closely written and much corrected. Shorthand notes by Baxter are on f 43.
John Wallis’ Animadversions on Baxter’s 'Aphorismes of Justification'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 123 DWL/RB/1/24
- Former ReferenceGB 123 Treatises ii.21(2)
- Dates of Creation28 June 1652
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description22 folios (ff 22-43), f 43r is blank. 295 x 200 mm
Scope and Content
Baxter's reply at DWL/RB/1/21(1); also included in Corr 87
Other Finding Aids
Argent / Baxter ii.21(2); Thomas p.6
Other foliation (not in the original MS) ff 324-345