A Minister’s account of his spiritual estate. A small quarto MS. .
A Puritan minister’s account of his spiritual state
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 123 DWL/RB/1/200
- Former ReferenceGB 123 Treatises v.27 Treatises xvii.347
- Dates of Creation1600-1699
Scope and Content
Other Finding Aids
Argent / Black v.27 (also listed as xvii.347); Thomas p.25
Black records of this item: 'Other leaves having been found among the loose fragments, this curious Puritan relic has been restored to order, and (as far as can be) to its integrity, and bound as a separate volume among Baxter’s quarto MSS'