Part of Baxter’s defence of his Aphorismes of Justification against one of his many opponents. Imperfect at both ends, and referring to Theses 18-32 of Baxter’s book.
Baxter’s defence of his Aphorismes of justification (1649)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 123 DWL/RB/1/104
- Former ReferenceGB 123 Treatises iii.72
- Dates of Creation1649-1652
- Physical Descriptionff 314-319, Additional foliation ff 3-8 (ff 1-2 are missing). 312 x 202 mm.