Discussion of a case: ‘1. That such persons as in the late times of Disorder have been ordained only by Presbyters shall be admitted to the Exercise of the Ministeriall Function, by the Imposition of the hands of the Bishop with this or the like form of words.’
Re-ordination of Presbyters
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 123 DWL/RB/1/286
- Former ReferenceGB 123 Treatises vii.43 Treatises vii.238(1)
- Dates of Creation1660-1699
- Physical Descriptionf 135 (f 135v is blank); 305 x 200 mm.
Scope and Content
See also item DWL/RB/1/288-9
Other Finding Aids
Argent / Black vii.238(1) (also listed as vii.43); Thomas p.13
Rel. iii. 25 (§ 66).