The '2nd Part Additions to the Paraphrase of the Revealations' being Baxter's reflections on revelation and on those arguments on revelation to which is he opposed. A closely written quarto manuscript much corrected extending to 85 pages.
Additions to the Paraphrase of the Revelations
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 123 DWL/RB/1/35
- Former ReferenceGB 123 Treatises ii.32
- Dates of Creation1685-1691
- Name of Creator
- Physical Descriptionff 102-145 (f 102v is blank). 202 x 165 mm. Other foliation (not in the original MS) ff 425-465; there is no f 435; the numbering is odd.
Scope and Content
See also Rel. iii, 198 where Baxter “confessed my ignorance of the Revelations”. Thomas identifies this as a continuation of Treatises vii, 263.
Other Finding Aids
Argent / Black ii.32; Thomas p.22
The concluding portion of this document has been (since this volume was bound) identified among the loose fragments, and is now placed among the ‘Miscellanea Baxterianae Minora’, art. 10 [= Treatises xv, 338]