A quarto leaf copy of the receipt for payment by George Dance of the 7 pounds owed by him Baxter. Received of Lawrence Pearsall, Hugh Vicaris, Abraham Plimly & John Hill: f 415v: ‘A Copy of Mr Dances discharge’
George Dance’s discharge and receipt
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 123 DWL/RB/1/168
- Former ReferenceGB 123 Treatises iv.128(2)
- Dates of Creation28 March 1661
- Physical Descriptionf 415, f 415
Scope and Content
- See also DWL/RB/1/160; 167.
- Baldwin is probably Thomas Baldwin of Wolverley and Chaddesley Corbett for whom see DWL/RB/1/59
Other Finding Aids
Argent / Black iv.128(2); Thomas p.5
- See Rel. ii. 286-287.
- For William Montford see Treatises ii, 57.
- For Lawrence Pearsall see Corr 4, 386, 548, 651, 691 and 730.
- For Abraham Pliml(e)y (Plimbly) see Corr 2, 3, 4, 320, 615, 651 and 691.
- Hill is probably John Hill (either senior or junior) of Corr 691.