Annonymous commentary on Baxter’s book of Aphorismes. Closely written in 20 pages, quarto in a small upright hand, resembling John Berry’s.
Treatise relating to Baxter’s Aphorismes of justification
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 123 DWL/RB/1/36
- Former ReferenceGB 123 Treatises ii.33
- Dates of Creation1649
- Physical Descriptionff 146-155 (f 149v is blank; f 152 is bound in an incorrect order) 202 x 158 mm.