Benefices disposed by the Lord's Commissioners of the Great Seal from 1 August - 1 November 1689. Statement presented in table form, showing the county; benefice; the rating, and the ‘real value’; the clerk, and by whom recommended. Seventeen instances; an official statement by an unknown hand. Argent records this as endorsed by Roger Morrice’s second amanuensis.
Benefices disposed of by the Lords Commissioners
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 123 DWL/RB/1/189
- Former ReferenceGB 123 Treatises v.18 Treatises v.149
- Dates of Creation1 November 1689
- Physical Descriptionff 80-81 (f 80v is blank); 306 x 195 mm.
Scope and Content
Argent notes: 'The Lord's Commissioners were properly ecclesiastical commissioners.'
Other Finding Aids
Argent / Black v.149 (also listed as v.18); Thomas p.22