Copy of Bond of Obligation, whereby George Dance of Kidderminster, clerk, was bound in £500 to Henry Pytt and William Pynson; with condition for his allowance of £60 a year, and that he be a lecturer there, during his incumbency. (26 Feb 16 Car I. 1640[-1]). f 414r: ‘Sealed and delivered in the presence of. Henry Herbert, Edm: Boylson, Antho: Hungerford, Edward Richards, ffrancis Bowyer. Geo: Dance’
Bond whereby George Dance left Kidderminster
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 123 DWL/RB/1/167
- Former ReferenceGB 123 Treatises iv.128(1)
- Dates of Creation26 February 1640/1641
- Language of MaterialLatin
- Physical Descriptionff 413-414 (f 413r and f 414v are blank), 367 x 291 mm.
Scope and Content
For George Dance see DWL/RB/1/160; 168 and WR.
Other Finding Aids
Argent / Black iv.129; Thomas p.5
- For Francis Bowyer and Edward Richards see Corr 2, 3 and 4