Part of Mr: Trailes experiences spoken to the Church at his admission. ‘I have had all the ordinances of the Gospel made profitable by the Spirit of God & communion with him therein, & have understood something of the exercise of every grace, sometimes faith, sometimes repentance, love, patience & every fruit of the Spirit.’ By an unknown hand in quarto.
Robert Trail’s profession of faith
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 123 DWL/RB/1/197
- Former ReferenceGB 123 Treatises v.24 Treatises v.155
- Dates of Creation1670-2672
- Physical Descriptionf 114 (f 114v is blank); 158 x 194 mm.
Scope and Content
This is probably Robert Trail (1642-1716), a Scotsman, for whom see CR and ODNB.
Other Finding Aids
Argent / Black v.155 (also listed as v.24); Thomas p.5