A proposal on the settlement of the Church stating that, 'In generall divisions, an agreement to desire the things that may settle the Church is not feasable; nor can it be reasonably expected;’
A proposal for the settlement of the Church
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 123 DWL/RB/1/289
- Former ReferenceGB 123 Treatises vii.43 Treatises vii.238(4)
- Dates of Creation1600-1699
- Physical Descriptionf 140; 305 x 200 mm.
Scope and Content
Thomas records this as 'Part of an address to the King. Cf Rel. iii. 36 (§ 85).' and Black notes 'Roger Morrice (by the hands of whose Amanuensis these papers were fairly written) added ‘1668, 1677’. He also added a shorthand note to the title.'
Other Finding Aids
Argent / Black vii.238(4) (also listed as vii.43); Thomas p.13
See also art. 160, 240, 241.