Discussion of the freedom of the will between an anonymous writer and Baxter. The anonymous writer’s answers to some former arguments of Baxter occupy the upper part of the first 8 pages: Baxter’s replies are below, and continued to f 32. Further arguments by Baxter referring to ‘ye other paper’, and ‘this daies discourse with you (Aug. 3)’. Written in quarto.
Baxter’s answer to an anonymous writer on free will
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 123 DWL/RB/1/184
- Former ReferenceGB 123 Treatises v.13 Treatises v.144
- Dates of Creation1615-1691
- Physical Descriptionff 27-34 (f 32v is blank) 208 x 167 mm.