‘The paper’ which Baxter says was ‘offered by us’. More complete than what is presented in Rel. iii.35-36 and consists of 11 (not 8) articles or numbered paragraphs. ‘1˚ Those who have been Ordained only by meere Presbyters or the presidents of their Synods shall be reexamined as to their Sufficiency for the Sacred Ministry, before they are Admitted to any Ecclesiasticall Benefice.'
Plan of comprehension (2)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 123 DWL/RB/1/207
- Former ReferenceGB 123 Treatises v.32 Treatises v.163(2)
- Dates of CreationJanuary 1668
- Physical Descriptionff 193-196 (f 193v, f 194v, f 195v and f 196v are blank); 310 x 198 mm.