A case of conscience, relative to a Minister (‘A B’) stated and discussed; and submitted for resolution by an unknown hand.
A case of conscience
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 123 DWL/RB/1/320
- Former ReferenceGB 123 Treatises vii.68, Treatises vii.266
- Dates of Creation1600-1699
- Physical Descriptionf 307; 303 x 200 mm.
Scope and Content
Other Finding Aids
Argent / Black vii.266 (also listed as vii.68); Thomas p.26