An account of the family connections of the leading figures in Warwickshire. ‘A List of the officers of the Earle of Essex his Army.’ (f 113v) Including ‘John Hampden, Coll’. The services of some are stated during the Civil Wars. A contemporary paper in octavo by an unknown hand.
Parliamentary offices in Devon
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 123 DWL/RB/1/196
- Former ReferenceGB 123 Treatises v.23 Treatises v.154
- Dates of Creation1645-1646
- Physical Descriptionff 106-113 214 x 139 mm.
Scope and Content
Other Finding Aids
Argent / Black v.154 (also listed as v.23); Thomas p.5
- For Henry Grey (c 1599-1673), first Earl of Stamford, see ODNB.
- For Robert Devereux (1591–1646), third earl of Essex , see ODNB and Corr 837.