Preface expressing thanks to the King for moderating between to parties.
Preface to the petition to the King concerning alterations to the Liturgy
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 123 DWL/RB/1/69
- Former ReferenceGB 123 Treatises ii.59(1)
- Dates of Creation1661
- Physical Descriptionff 437-438 (f 438 is blank), 310 x 210 mm.
Scope and Content
- See DWL/RB/1/70.
- On 22 October 1660 a conference was held at Worcester House, London, the Lord Chancellor’s residence, with Baxter and several Presbyterian leaders present, to discuss the King’s draft Declaration concerning Ecclesiastical Affairs, which had been received on 4 September, 1660.
Other Finding Aids
Argent / Black ii.59(1); Thomas p.7