Answers to two questions: ‘Q. 1. Whether Scripture be a Sufficient Law to the Church? and Q. 2. Whether any company of men may make a law that shall, or hath made a law that doth, bind the universal church?’ In quarto, by an unknown hand.
Whether Scripture alone is a sufficient law for the Church ?
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 123 DWL/RB/1/181
- Former ReferenceGB 123 Treatises v.10 Treatises v.141
- Dates of Creation1615-1699
- Physical Descriptionff 15-16 (f 16v is blank) 195 x 155 mm.
Scope and Content
Possibly the same hand as DWL/RB/1/45-48
Other Finding Aids
Argent / Black v.141 (also listed as Treatises v.10); Thomas p.26