Reasons offered by Puritan divines as to why they cannot subscribe to the Book of Common Prayer and the Books of Ordination and Homilies. Includes (in another hand) considerations of the duty of avoiding the occasion of sin, with reference verse 4 of Pslam 4 (f 435 v).
Reasons against conformity
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 123 DWL/RB/1/68
- Former ReferenceGB 123 Treatises ii.58
- Dates of Creation1600-1699
- Physical Descriptionff 429-436 (f 435r and f 436 are blank), 200 x 164 mm.
Scope and Content
Other Finding Aids
Argent / Black ii.58; Thomas p.25