Paper on those Protestants excluded from the establishment: ‘1st. That such Protestants as cannot be comprehended may have Liberty for the Exercise of their Religion in publick & at their own Charges’
Toleration of Nonconformists
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 123 DWL/RB/1/288
- Former ReferenceGB 123 Treatises vii.43 Treatises vii.238(3)
- Dates of Creation1600-1699
- Physical Descriptionf 139 (f 139v is blank); 305 x 200 mm.
Scope and Content
Other Finding Aids
Argent / Black vii.283(3) (also listed as vii.43); Thomas p.13
Rel. iii. 25 (§ 66).