Judgement on two cases of conscience: a marriage between Caius and Julia; and a man under the age of 24 years ordained by the Bishop of Worcester.
Cases of conscience
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 123 DWL/RB/1/303
- Former ReferenceGB 123 Treatises vii.53 Treatises vii.251
- Dates of Creation7 August 1667
- Physical Descriptionff 211-212 (f 211v and f 212r are blank); 278 x 180 mm.
Scope and Content
See also DWL/RB/1/293
Other Finding Aids
Argent / Black vii.251 (also listed as vii.53); Thomas p.14