Image of a carved cartouch from site 260 (Temple of Amun). '260 M10' is written on negative.
Meroë site 279: cartouche
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/80
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.80GB 3431 M.283
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 89mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.