Image of objects from site 273 (Temple of Amun), including (from left) a gilded bronze uraeus; faïence fragment depicting part of a figure holding a sistrum; fragment of a millefiori glass dish; and a bronze uraeus. Album print marked '273 M11'.
Meroë site 273: Pottery and Uraei
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/44
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.44GB 3431 M.319
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
The millefiori glass dish fragment is now held by Liverpool Museums (49.47.932).
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl. 100. Full description of the objects can be found in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 1, pp127-128, find references 273-1, 273-2; 273-3; 273-4.