Photograph album, and corresponding negatives, from John Garstang's excavation of Meroë, mostly covering the excavation of Temple of Amun (sites 260-280) and the Sun Temple (site 250). The majority of prints in this album are duplicates of those held elsewhere in the collection.
'Meroë Supplementary Album F2, Amon Temple'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/FA
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 F2
- Dates of Creation1909-1913
- Physical Description1 photograph album and 7 glass plate negatives.