Image of site 279 (Temple of Amon) after excavation showing cornice used as foundation. Album print marked '279 M10'.
Meroë site 279: Cornice used as foundation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/56
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.56GB 3431 M.333
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (124mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl. V.3, labelled ‘signs of reconstruction on outer hall (Site 271)’.