Image of site 280 (the ‘Ptolemaic temple’) after clearing, showing ram statues, pedestals and columns. John Garstang can be seen standing in the centre. Album print labelled 'small temple cleared showing columns, pedestals and rams'. Album print marked ‘280 M09’. Handwritten note with print states ‘Meroë Print D4’.
Meroë site 280: 'Ptolemaic Temple'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/4
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.4GB 3431 M.339
- Dates of Creation1909
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (179mm x 128mm)
- Digital Content