Image of the excavation of the Temple of Amun, possibly the clearing of sites 269 and 261. Album print marked 260 M10'.
Meroë site 260: Excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/60
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.60GB 3431 M.274
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (101mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.