Photograph album, and corresponding negatives, from John Garstang's excavation of Meroë, containing images of inscriptions, votive tablet/tablets and other objects. The album prints appear to have been arranged in numerical order by site reference.
Meroë Supplementary album V, Inscriptions, votive altars etc. '
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/V
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 V
- Dates of Creation[1909-1914]
- Physical Description2 photographic albums and 88 glass plate negatives.