Image of a Meroitic inscription taken from the boundary wall at site 260 (Temple of Amun). Album print marked '260 M10'.
Meroë site 260: Meroitic inscription
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/78
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.78GB 3431 M.282
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 89mm)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Image published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl.XIX.3, labelled ‘graffito inscription (14) from boundary wall of the Temple of Amon (260)’.