Image of an excavation trench (possibly part of the Temple of Amun) showing a workman stood next to an entrance.
Meroë: Excavation Trench
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/50
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.50GB 3431 M.326
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (164mm x 118mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Chips in the emulsion and spotting on the negative. There is a scratch down one side of the emulsion.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.