Image of a stone dais discovered at site 271 (Temple of Amun). Handwritten note with negative states ‘Meroë Print D24’. Album print marked '271 M11'.
Meroë site 271: Stone dias
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/24
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.24GB 3431 M.307
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative is slightly over exposed.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.