Image of the beginning of the excavation of the Temple of Amun, possibly around the point of the pylon and site 271. '260 M10' written on negative. Album print marked '260 M10'.
Meroë site 260: Start of excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/52
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.52GB 3431 M.269
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (124mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Some substance has damaged the emulsion of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.