Image of site 279 (Temple of Amon) after excavation showing cornice used as foundation.
Meroë site 279: Cornice used as foundation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/55
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.55GB 3431 M.332
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (124mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Original negative is out of focus.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.