Image of site 269 (Temple of Amun), showing a workman stood next various columns. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë 269 M10 pillar bases [comnd?] Box V'.
Meroë site 269: 'Pillar bases'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/63
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.63GB 3431 M.304
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (89mm x 109mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.