Image of a cartouche and inscription on the wall at site 279 (Temple of Amun). '260 M10 pl. 12' is written on the negative. Album print marked '297 M'.
Meroë site 279: cartouche
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/79
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.79GB 3431 M.334
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 89mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl.XII.4.