General view across the Temple of Amun looking northeast. Site 277 can be seen in the foreground, followed by sites 274, 266, 263, 264, 261, 268, and 265. To the left are sites 267 and 276. Sites 269 and 273 can be seen on the far right. Album print marked '260 M11'.
Meroë site 260: 'Amon Temple'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/47
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.47GB 3431 M.267
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.