Image of a cornice used as a foundation discovered in site 279 (Temple of Amun). Handwritten note with negative states ‘Meroë Print 22’. Album print marked ‘260 M11' and ‘23 M2'.
Meroë site 270: Cornice
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/22
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.22GB 3431 M.261
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.