Image of the excavation of site 277, showing the discovery of pottery and a large stone block with two workers.
Meroë site 277: Excavation Trench
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/49
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.49GB 3431 M.325
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.