Image of a staircase discovered at site 276 (Temple of Amun). Album print marked '276 (R) M'
Meroë site 276 : Stairs
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/68
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.68GB 3431 M.321
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl.IX.2, labelled ‘steps (R) and stuccoed panel, 276’.