Image of the outer enclosure wall excavated at site 276 (Temple of Amun). Album print marked '260 M11'
Meroë site 276: enclosure wall
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/72
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.72GB 3431 M.276
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Török, (1997),Meroë City,Vol. 2, pl. 1, labelled ‘details of outer face of the Eastern enclosure wall north of M 276’.