Image of a cartouche and inscription (inscription 15b) on the wall at site 260 (Temple of Amun). '260 M10' is written on negative.
Meroë site 260: cartouche
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/81
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.81: M.284
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 89mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Parts of the emulsion are missing from the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.