Image of the enclosure wall at site 260 (Temple of Amun). Album print marked '260 M11'.
Meroë site 260: wall
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/71
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.71GB 3431 M.275
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Emulsion is chipped and missing in places on the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.