Image of 4 vases/jugs discovered at site 250 (Sun Temple). Marked '250 M' and '? Slide 7 M2'
Meroë site 250: Pottery
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/66
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.66GB 3431 M.240
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 89mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
The emulsion of the negative has extensive silvering.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.